Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity AKC Visa CLI Approved

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Comenity AKC Visa CLI Approved

Hi all,

Requested CLI today on my AKC Visa, went from 6K to 7K. All Ficos are 770+, util 5% over 3 cards, 18 cards total, last request 6 months ago. Had put a transfer on this card last August at 0% till Sep 2018 of 3K, paid it off in total 5 days ago. Plan to take advantage of a new longer term finance at 0% till June 2019 with NO BT fee. Did not check the box to allow them to run current credit check if necessary, havent seen this one before must be something new. Have a great day Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity AKC Visa CLI Approved

Nice 👍. Thanks for the data points. 

Message 2 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice job gdale6Smiley Happy. Nice to see the mods still bettering their creditSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hey that awesome D!! Slow and steady..Smiley Happy Congrats !
Message 4 of 7
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Hi all,

Requested CLI today on my AKC Visa, went from 6K to 7K. All Ficos are 770+, util 5% over 3 cards, 18 cards total, last request 6 months ago. Had put a transfer on this card last August at 0% till Sep 2018 of 3K, paid it off in total 5 days ago. Plan to take advantage of a new longer term finance at 0% till June 2019 with NO BT fee. Did not check the box to allow them to run current credit check if necessary, havent seen this one before must be something new. Have a great day Smiley Happy

Congrats on the CLI!! 

I saw that check box when I requested my CLI last December on my Comenity card.  I did not check the box either and got a 4K CLI.  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI

Message 6 of 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Good job my friend... and good job putting Comenity to work for you!  screamer.gif 

Since I've been "back" credit-wise (i.e. since late 2014) I've somehow managed to not get any Comenity cards, however this definitely puts them on the radar for me. 

You can never have too many no-fee BT options!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.