Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Increase Yay!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Card Increase Yay!

Beginning of May. I had a score of 545 fico. I bought the myfico fico scores. I took the information and went to work. It took time but with some success. Things looking bright. I'm excited. I walked into my bank to talk about my current credit card interest rate. Talking to the loan officer he took my info and asked if he could update my credit information. Because I knew it was better 673 fico. He didn't even ask me questions. He said would I be interested in increasing my CLI to 3000. From 500 to 3000. I took it. I'm hardly going to use it. But man it does feel great thanks for all the information or advixe people offer here. But the work isn't done ehehe
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Card Increase Yay!

@Anonymous wrote:
Beginning of May. I had a score of 545 fico. I bought the myfico fico scores. I took the information and went to work. It took time but with some success. Things looking bright. I'm excited. I walked into my bank to talk about my current credit card interest rate. Talking to the loan officer he took my info and asked if he could update my credit information. Because I knew it was better 673 fico. He didn't even ask me questions. He said would I be interested in increasing my CLI to 3000. From 500 to 3000. I took it. I'm hardly going to use it. But man it does feel great thanks for all the information or advixe people offer here. But the work isn't done ehehe

Congrats! Keep the ball rolling.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.