cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco CLI luv lost? Approved

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Disco CLI luv lost? Approved

Went for CLI and got 2 day message. Currently at 49k and always got instant approval. Dec 8 would be 6 mo after the last CLI.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Disco CLI luv lost?

Maybe you’re at your internal limit with them and it requires further review? I’ve only gotten instant approval or denial. Never seen the 2 day before except with Cap one.
April 2020
Experian Fico 8. 703
Transunion Fico 8. 711
Equifax Fico 8. 717

Capital one QS. $700
Capital one QS1. $2250
Discover IT Cashback. $12,000
PNC cash rewards signature Visa. $17,500
Chase SW rapid rewards signature visa $6900
Amex Green Card NPSL POT $11,000

All cards opened between Oct 2018. - March 2020

Message 2 of 9
Highlighted
Super Contributor

^^^^^^this. And/or you may get the Form 4506-T to verify your income. Disco will do it at times. One guy had to fill one out on a secured $500 card recently. Smiley Surprised Keep us updated. Good Luck!

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 3 of 9
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

My recent experience in getting 2day review has been denial. You may be nearing your max but one never knows. Just keep smashingSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 9
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Just checked my account and got a CLI of 4500! All my past clis were 5k but I'm happy because I was actually expecting a denial.
Message 5 of 9
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Disco CLI luv lost? Approved

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 6 of 9
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Re: Disco CLI luv lost? Approved

@FettHutt wrote:

Went for CLI and got 2 day message. Currently at 49k and always got instant approval. Dec 8 would be 6 mo after the last CLI.

When that happened to Me, I got a call a few questions and a $2800 CLI.

Not saying that's what you will get.

Message 7 of 9
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

@FettHutt wrote:
Just checked my account and got a CLI of 4500! All my past clis were 5k but I'm happy because I was actually expecting a denial.

Congrats, seen this after I posted.

Message 8 of 9
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.