cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover 3rd SP CLI since June! Booyah!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover 3rd SP CLI since June! Booyah!

GREAT! AND AVERAGE TIME TO WAIT FOR FIRST CLI REQUEST? CAN YOU ASK FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT? How does it work?

M

Message 11 of 15
IodineNightSky
Regular Contributor

I thought you had to wait 3 months after opening to get a disco requested cli, no?
Current FICO 8s:
EQ: 712 - TU: 719 - EX: 707
Mortgage Ficos: EQ5: 708 - TU4: 729 - EX2: 700
Current Middle Mortgage Score: 708
Goal Scores: 740+

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@IodineNightSky wrote:
I thought you had to wait 3 months after opening to get a disco requested cli, no?

Not necessarily. My experience was they count card months, not days: i.e., opened card late Month One, got CLI early Month Three. I think mine was 45 days. I've got a thread around here somewhere.

Message 13 of 15
NaaryalHead
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the Nice Nice CLIs!

Now I'm kinda questioning if I should've gone Discover rather than Uber Visa for my yesterday's app. I didn't know discover could love so passionatly! 

5k+ CLs: Chase Amazon, Cap1 QS1,
10k+ CLs: BofA Cash Rewards, Amex Cash Magnet, Citi DC, Barclays Uber, Citi Premier, Chase Saphire Preff,Cap1 Savor1

Torch bearer of the Bucketeers' Society. Shamefully carrying a bucketed Cap One QS1 with AF & zero chance of a PC.
Message 14 of 15
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! 

Cap1 Quicksilver || Amex BCP || Discover IT || Chase FU || BofA Travel || FNB Omaha Platinum Visa
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.