Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover IT CLI

Hi All...

Always read the forum but don't post that often...Just wanted to post on my recent CLI success with Discover. I have had a Discover for about 1.5 years and started off with a $1000 CL. Every time I hit the "Luv" button I was given the "Unable to Process Request" message and prompted to call in. Fearing a hard pull, I never called but finally decided to talk to a Rep and see what they could do. I spoke with a very nice CS Rep in Utah and explained to her my situation and that I really did not want a hard inquiry on my report. She said she understood and checked to see if their system had anyting for me...Instant increase to $2500!!! Moral of the story is to not be afraid to call in when the computer tells you to!! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Discover IT CLI

Congrats!!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 8
tpmlls
New Contributor

Congrats! Question for you, what were your spending patterns? PIF? Ever carry a balance? I ask because I was just approved for the It card last month with a 1k limit and would like to know the best course of action for a CLI in the semi-near future. (At least 6 months of course)

Thanks and congrats again!.

Wes

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!!!

I usually ran between $200 - $400 though the card every month. I always PIF and usually more than once a month; never carried a balance.

Good luck with your future CLI!
Message 5 of 8
tpmlls
New Contributor

Thanks and thanks again.

Message 6 of 8
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nicely done, Congrats! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 7 of 8
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

Congrats!!

Congrats and nice CLI! I guess not everyone gets increases. I tried about a week ago but was denied via a SP. Declined HP cuz i have had the card for only 7 months.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.