Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Cash CLI

tag
olskoldiva
Valued Member

Re: Double Cash CLI

Great increase! Well worth the hp.  I'm hoping to increase my cl soon.

EX:777: TU:781: EQ: 783

Discover It:$12800, Citi DC:$12100, Chase Freedom: $7500, BOA:$25000, BB Visa:$4000, Walmart:$10000, Lowes:$10000, AMEX BCE:$14300, CHASE AARP:$6000, Ebates:$15000, Citi TY Preferred:$8300
Message 11 of 17
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was calling on all my credit cards today to get all the information on them to keep in one exel doc.. While doing so, I requested APR reductions and soft pull CLI's wherever possible..  I was doing good until I got to my Double Cash...  $2,600 just was not enough for me to be able to use it without worrying about util..  I took a hard pull on it, but it paid off!!!  That card is now at $10,000 and I can finally use it without worrying about util!!  Between that, a few APR reductions, and a few CL increases, am now VERY satisfied with where I am at and can finally garden long term.  

Thank you MyFicoers for sharing all your experiences.. while I'm a relatively new member and haven't posted near as much as many of you, I have lurked for quite a while and have learned an immense amount of information from all of you!  Now time to garden.. only inquiries on the horizon are a vehicle loan within 2 years and a mortgage to follow.  Thank you!

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding CLI! Congratulations!

Message 14 of 17
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

THIS is definitely what I needed to read this morning! My Citi Double Cash is my LOWEST CL ($1,500).  Keep in mind they just gave me some auto luv of $500 the other month, LOL!  I'll continue to hold out and then go for the gusto!!! CONGRATS to you! Smiley Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was calling on all my credit cards today to get all the information on them to keep in one exel doc.. While doing so, I requested APR reductions and soft pull CLI's wherever possible..  I was doing good until I got to my Double Cash...  $2,600 just was not enough for me to be able to use it without worrying about util..  I took a hard pull on it, but it paid off!!!  That card is now at $10,000 and I can finally use it without worrying about util!!  Between that, a few APR reductions, and a few CL increases, am now VERY satisfied with where I am at and can finally garden long term.  

Thank you MyFicoers for sharing all your experiences.. while I'm a relatively new member and haven't posted near as much as many of you, I have lurked for quite a while and have learned an immense amount of information from all of you!  Now time to garden.. only inquiries on the horizon are a vehicle loan within 2 years and a mortgage to follow.  Thank you!

Congrats on your successes! IMO, it was a good strategy to take the HP and request the credit limit you wanted on your DC. See you in the garden!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.