Please tell me more about what sporting goods stores will work, I just got the card. Also for gas, works inside the store as well as at the pump?
Sure! For sporting goods thus far we've received the 5% from: Dick's Sporting Goods, Bass Pro, Backcountry.com, bike shops that also sell ski and fitness equipment (local and online). Nike.com does not earn the benefit. What you purchase does not matter, just the store...need underwear and Dick's or Backcountry carry it? You're set. I can update a list as time goes on with more experimenting, I've only had the card for 8 months.
In my experience for gas stations it works inside and at the pump. It is regardless of whether it's for a sandwich or to fill your tank, the benefit is 5%.
Update on 5% benefits:
- Gas station purchases consistently earn the reward, still regardless of purchase. We have a camp in east bumble and the only store for a considerable distance is a gas station. This is a large place that also doubles as a grocery, all purchases code 5% CB.
- SteepandCheap.com earns the CB, it is owned by backcountry, but you never know how things will code once cleared ;-)
- Nike.com does not code for the 5%, but the outlet store purchase did.
- The North Face physical store did not earn 5%
- AYSO soccer enrollment fees accepted by a Dick's owned online portal did not earn 5% (worth a shot, haha)
Yusssss! I love this card, I know we're not supposed to get emotionally attached, but I really do 😂 Happy ❤️Day
I think Ducks is gonna replace MLife on my wish list. $3500 every 4 months is monsterous
That is sooooo cute @M_Smart007