Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everyday and Blue Cash Everyday

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Everyday and Blue Cash Everyday

I've been trying to get my foot in the door with Amex since I started my rebuild 2 years ago. In the last 3 days I was approved for the Amex Everyday and the Blue Cash Everyday cards.

My EX score is 678. I currently have 20 INQ on EX. About 15 of those in the past 6 months, and about 5 of those 15 are from auto shopping. 

2 baddies, one is 2 years old and the other falls off next year.

I couldn't have done it without the help from everyone who contributes on this site.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Everyday and Blue Cash Everyday

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been trying to get my foot in the door with Amex since I started my rebuild 2 years ago. In the last 3 days I was approved for the Amex Everyday and the Blue Cash Everyday cards.

My EX score is 678. I currently have 20 INQ on EX. About 15 of those in the past 6 months, and about 5 of those 15 are from auto shopping. 

2 baddies, one is 2 years old and the other falls off next year.

I couldn't have done it without the help from everyone who contributes on this site.

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 2 of 11
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals with Amex!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 11
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Nice congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job! Welcome to AMEX Smiley Happy can we know your SL? 

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals!
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals.
Do you mind sharing you sl on both cards?

My only issue with the Blue cash is that my Cashback doesn't post as quickly as I'd hoped
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone!

They didn't give me my SL on my cards. I'm going to be patient and wait for the cards to arrive in the mail. I'll update the SL's after I set up my online account.
Message 9 of 11
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.