Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express - Comenity Approval

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Express - Comenity Approval

@jonnyc wrote:
Didn’t mean to kill the excitement. I was just genuinely curious to see if Comenity really gave out a 50k limit through sct.

Nope.

Message 41 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it sounds too good to be true..... :-)

You still managed to get a higher limit than the notorious $250 Comenity gives as a SCT approval.  So congratulations on the approval and congratulations on the good SL.

Message 42 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did the cart trick tonight as well, $500 limit for me...hopefully this accounts grows sooner than later.

Message 43 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Did the cart trick tonight as well, $500 limit for me...hopefully this accounts grows sooner than later.

Congrats! And when the card comes in be sure to bang the luv button. Time's a wastin'.

Message 44 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can really hit the credit increase button after just receiving & activating it? Would it be a hard pull?

Message 45 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You can really hit the credit increase button after just receiving & activating it? Would it be a hard pull?

Yes & no. Let us know how you make out.

Message 46 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes & no. Let us know how you make out.

Generally, no. But there are no solid DPs on this. Comenity does give consumers the option to hard-pull their credit, though. Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied last night was approved for $25K! Hopefully like you say, they don’t throttle back as it would be nice to have on my report.
Message 48 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

I couldn’t get it to work at GameStop.
Message 49 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

LMAO! So apparently my $25K SL equals $250 lol someone must have gotten excited when entering the 0’s in the approval letter. Lol dang. I was excited to have credit cards amounting to over $30k
Message 50 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.