cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got another Pre-Approval for Coldwater Creek Mastercard!!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Got another Pre-Approval for Coldwater Creek Mastercard!!!!!

@Creditaddict wrote:

WOW!!!

Try it to see if you get the shopping cart trick.

Ron.

Message 11 of 46
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

Congrats Ron,

you are the fico kingSmiley Happy

Um...FICO King?  Ron is THE CREDIT CARD KING!!  Ron for MyFICO president!!  Aye Aye ya hear~

Congrats again Ron, amazing limit!  Now you have 2 left.....Sony & Hawaiian? lol

::edited for typo::

Thank you for your compliments!!!! I am not that good. I applied for the Sony Card.  I got denied. They thought that I wasn't good enough. I used to have that card when they were issued by Citi. Chase took over and they closed it without any reason.  I don't think Barclays want to give it to me. Smiley Happy  I want to get Fifth Third SU2C. I don't live in the area. It is good card for good cause.

Ron.

I was looking at this earlier in the morning, very tempting...solely because it's for a good cause! (I don't think Lexie would SMH if i get approved for this one)

I like the Sony Card that I have...but it's been over 7months now but no signs of them wanting to give me a CLI.  Went through the EO and they said NO.  I do put around 20~30% usage every month, so I can't really figure out what is wrong.  For Barclays, it seems like they're pushing the card quite a bit. Doesn't mean guaranteed or higher approval rates, but seems like I see the ads everywhere nowadays. 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 12 of 46
Ron1
Super Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

Congrats Ron,

you are the fico kingSmiley Happy

Um...FICO King?  Ron is THE CREDIT CARD KING!!  Ron for MyFICO president!!  Aye Aye ya hear~

Congrats again Ron, amazing limit!  Now you have 2 left.....Sony & Hawaiian? lol

::edited for typo::

Thank you for your compliments!!!! I am not that good. I applied for the Sony Card.  I got denied. They thought that I wasn't good enough. I used to have that card when they were issued by Citi. Chase took over and they closed it without any reason.  I don't think Barclays want to give it to me. Smiley Happy  I want to get Fifth Third SU2C. I don't live in the area. It is good card for good cause.

Ron.

I was looking at this earlier in the morning, very tempting...solely because it's for a good cause! (I don't think Lexie would SMH if i get approved for this one)

I like the Sony Card that I have...but it's been over 7months now but no signs of them wanting to give me a CLI.  Went through the EO and they said NO.  I do put around 20~30% usage every month, so I can't really figure out what is wrong.  For Barclays, it seems like they're pushing the card quite a bit. Doesn't mean guaranteed or higher approval rates, but seems like I see the ads everywhere nowadays. 

I agree with you. It is for the good cause. They only limited to the residents of certain states.  My brother have one and he likes the card. I heard it is a credit step card. For Hawaiian WEMC, I already got two cards. I don't want them to close my other two.  They are pretty much like BofA/FIA.

Ron.

Message 13 of 46
westo12
Established Contributor

Well I tried it and I didn't get offered the MasterCard, just the regular credit card.  Gonna pass on this, but thanks for sharing! I'll be there soon enough. Smiley Happy

Chap7 discharge 07/2015
Fico 5/1/19: TR:650(73% util)
Cap1(Plat+QS) 3500+4500/Merrick 1600/Express 4100/Overstock 4900.
Message 14 of 46
Ron1
Super Contributor

@westo12 wrote:

Well I tried it and I didn't get offered the MasterCard, just the regular credit card.  Gonna pass on this, but thanks for sharing! I'll be there soon enough. Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear. Smiley Sad

Ron.

Message 15 of 46
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

how do you do it its just amazing how you get offered all these cards hahha have you tried Virign America I KNOW you would get a $10000 VISA Siggy card.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 16 of 46
Ron1
Super Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

how do you do it its just amazing how you get offered all these cards hahha have you tried Virign America I KNOW you would get a $10000 VISA Siggy card.

I don't think I will get any shopping cart pre-approval. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 17 of 46
Ron1
Super Contributor

I got my MPM. I haven't gotten any HP for all these pre-approval from Comenity.  Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 18 of 46
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

oh duh!! Ok well in future it will be an approval. Let them pre-approvals out tho, bring em out bring em out bring em out

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 19 of 46
Ron1
Super Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

oh duh!! Ok well in future it will be an approval. Let them pre-approvals out tho, bring em out bring em out bring em out

Smiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.