cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got another Pre-Approval for Coldwater Creek Mastercard!!!!!

tag
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Re: Got another Pre-Approval for Coldwater Creek Mastercard!!!!!

I was only successful on one and yes you had to accept the offer for it to show you your limit.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 41 of 46
tray
Valued Contributor

Congrats RonSmiley Happy, but inquiring minds like myself and a few other postee's on this forum want to know what are you going to do with all these cards all at once and will have to do  some type of spending that needs to be done to keep them LOL....

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 42 of 46
Ron1
Super Contributor

@tray wrote:

Congrats RonSmiley Happy, but inquiring minds like myself and a few other postee's on this forum want to know what are you going to do with all these cards all at once and will have to do  some type of spending that needs to be done to keep them LOL....

To buy everyone's dinner!!!!! Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 43 of 46
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Ron, congrats! I lost track at Total Rewards Smiley Happy
Message 44 of 46
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

Congrats Ron,

you are the fico kingSmiley Happy

Um...FICO King?  Ron is THE CREDIT CARD KING!!  Ron for MyFICO president!!  Aye Aye ya hear~

Congrats again Ron, amazing limit!  Now you have 2 left.....Sony & Hawaiian? lol

::edited for typo::

Thank you for your compliments!!!! I am not that good. I applied for the Sony Card.  I got denied. They thought that I wasn't good enough. I used to have that card when they were issued by Citi. Chase took over and they closed it without any reason.  I don't think Barclays want to give it to me. Smiley Happy  I want to get Fifth Third SU2C. I don't live in the area. It is good card for good cause.

Ron.

I was looking at this earlier in the morning, very tempting...solely because it's for a good cause! (I don't think Lexie would SMH if i get approved for this one)

I like the Sony Card that I have...but it's been over 7months now but no signs of them wanting to give me a CLI.  Went through the EO and they said NO.  I do put around 20~30% usage every month, so I can't really figure out what is wrong.  For Barclays, it seems like they're pushing the card quite a bit. Doesn't mean guaranteed or higher approval rates, but seems like I see the ads everywhere nowadays. 

Don't be so sure. Smiley Wink
Message 45 of 46
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

Congrats Ron,

you are the fico kingSmiley Happy

Um...FICO King?  Ron is THE CREDIT CARD KING!!  Ron for MyFICO president!!  Aye Aye ya hear~

Congrats again Ron, amazing limit!  Now you have 2 left.....Sony & Hawaiian? lol

::edited for typo::

Thank you for your compliments!!!! I am not that good. I applied for the Sony Card.  I got denied. They thought that I wasn't good enough. I used to have that card when they were issued by Citi. Chase took over and they closed it without any reason.  I don't think Barclays want to give it to me. Smiley Happy  I want to get Fifth Third SU2C. I don't live in the area. It is good card for good cause.

Ron.

I was looking at this earlier in the morning, very tempting...solely because it's for a good cause! (I don't think Lexie would SMH if i get approved for this one)

I like the Sony Card that I have...but it's been over 7months now but no signs of them wanting to give me a CLI.  Went through the EO and they said NO.  I do put around 20~30% usage every month, so I can't really figure out what is wrong.  For Barclays, it seems like they're pushing the card quite a bit. Doesn't mean guaranteed or higher approval rates, but seems like I see the ads everywhere nowadays. 

Don't be so sure. Smiley Wink

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.