cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hahaaa!!! Reached final limit with NFCU!!!!

tag
blunderer
Established Contributor

Re: Hahaaa!!! Reached final limit with NFCU!!!!

LS- That was so wrong to yank Rhaeny's chain like that......but appreciate the chuckle Smiley Very Happy because I'm am the biggest prankster ever.

Message 21 of 27
blunderer
Established Contributor

Rhaeny - Major congrats on your CLI success over the past 24hrs. Amazing!

PS-I'm a huge prankster so I'll PM you as soon as I come up with a good way to get back at LS for yanking chain about the HP's being backdating Smiley Wink

PPS-Before anybody attacks the newbie, I'm just joking

Message 22 of 27
mcf
Contributor

nfcu huh... i feel a twitch...(runs back to the garden)

CONGRAFULATIONS

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Last HP:2/2015 Util:9% CL:82KTake the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 27
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

THATS AWESOME! CONGRATS!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 24 of 27
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@blunderer wrote:

Rhaeny - Major congrats on your CLI success over the past 24hrs. Amazing!

PS-I'm a huge prankster so I'll PM you as soon as I come up with a good way to get back at LS for yanking chain about the HP's being backdating Smiley Wink

PPS-Before anybody attacks the newbie, I'm just joking

Thanks Blunderer!

And yea, I'm thinking about how to get him back too!  I had to have a drink after that one...LOL!!!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 25 of 27
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@ Maiden_girl

Thanks!  I am still in disbelief Smiley Surprised.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 26 of 27
blunderer
Established Contributor

Rhaeny - any reason is a good reason for a cocktail.  Besides you deserve it if for no other reason than the awesome new CL with NFCU.

Cheers!!!!!

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.