Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hangin’ with Mr Cooper!

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Hangin’ with Mr Cooper!

I was tagged in Credit Cards forum for the Mr Cooper Master card.
They just bought my mortgage last month.
Inquiries bit me on this one.
Approved! Instantly!
$17,600 which can be a bit low for Banco de PR.
27.99%APR dayum!
I have a 25k limit on the Avianca so that might have played into it.
78 inqs
Maybe 12 on the last 60 days. (Post mortgage fun)
Edit: instant card number for immediate use.
I’ll hit the $100 sub before I get the card!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hangin’ with Mr Cooper!

@woodyman100... awesome approval! Now to get @CreditCuriosity to take the plunge and all will be good Smiley Happy

You did well for a starter CL with them considering you had 78 inquiries! Smiley Surprised No one on this Forum has taken the plunge. Note, Mr Cooper has not had this card very long and has kept pretty tight lipped up to now!

Message 2 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats @woodyman100  ... Would apply @Anonymous , but invite only... Any idea who they pulled woody?

Edit: 27.99 I thought CC only went up to 24.99.. We talking about SM card or this a different card that went over my head @woodyman100 

08 Scores - TU: 839 - EXP:839 - EQ:838
Message 3 of 24
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats Woody !

Nice SL too

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>8/2024 All 3 reports 835ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Ah found it...

Apperas you got to have a mortgage with them?

https://www.mrcooperhomerewardscard.com/WL_EM_Application/wl_process_prefill.aspx?pid=e7fb1ac6-9a4d-...

08 Scores - TU: 839 - EXP:839 - EQ:838
Message 5 of 24
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

27.99 is the highest they list on Mr Cooper web site.
Just bought a $2.87 carabiner on Amazon to get $100 off my mortgage.😊
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 6 of 24
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

For once a lender bought my mortgage just to get an “IN” with ME!
Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriositythe Mr Cooper World Master Card is 14.99% to 27.99% Apr dependent on your credit worthiness. No AF and the FTF is 1.4%. Oh, 0% Apr for the first twelve months. Of interest, Mr Cooper had two locations with the terms and conditions and the top interest rate reported on one was 24.99% Apr and the other one was 27.99% so somebody could not get their act together!

Yeah, must have a valid Mr Cooper Loan. Dug that out after you noted the invite. Well that shoots the "Unicorn" Theory in the air!

As to mortgages being bought and sold ... yes, it totally drives me crazy. Local Bank underwrote my original mortgage and claimed local people and processing which was true. However, when I had twenty-four months of performamce the mortgage was sold to a collection agency to service (no my record was clean). Was not impressed!!! As an aside, after thirteen years with the bank I closed them out a few days ago as they were such putz's! Could not stand it anymore Smiley Sad @CreditCuriosity 

Message 8 of 24
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on the 78 inqs Approval!

Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congrats on the 78 inqs Approval!

Nice of you to stop by! My new "Unicorn" credit card for the Forum went up in smoke. No cigar? Woodyman worked it however!

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.