cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT MUST BE CLI SEASON...!

Highlighted
Established Contributor

IT MUST BE CLI SEASON...!

It must be CLI season, because I received a CLI on a small dept store card I have. My DW, on the other hand, just received THREE unsolicited CLIs- a dept store card went from $250 to $500, her Macy's card went from $600 to $1K, & her secured Discover card graduated & went from $200 to $2K, all within 24 hours!

Would be nice if the CLI gods would bless my Discover & NFCU cards with auto-CLIs, haha!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: IT MUST BE CLI SEASON...!

I think it's the beginning of the Holiday shopping season. There were tons of Christmas in July sales in my area of the past week.
Starting Score: EX 641 TU 631 EQ 669
Current Score: EX 714 TU 718 EQ 713 (EQ9 735)
Goal Scores: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 8
Highlighted
Established Contributor

@ScooterMcDoodlebutt wrote:

It must be CLI season, because I received a CLI on a small dept store card I have. My DW, on the other hand, just received THREE unsolicited CLIs- a dept store card went from $250 to $500, her Macy's card went from $600 to $1K, & her secured Discover card graduated & went from $200 to $2K, all within 24 hours!

Would be nice if the CLI gods would bless my Discover & NFCU cards with auto-CLIs, haha!

Congrats to the both of you!!!   Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 8
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@ScooterMcDoodlebutt wrote:

CONGRATS  and DW!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $13.7K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $33K | NFCU Flagship VS $15K
Apple Card WEMC $6K | Macy's AMEX $4.5K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

TCL - $194K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 4 of 8
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Congrats to DW & USmiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Woot Woot ! Scooter got a DWISmiley Wink ....Dear Wife IncreaseSmiley Happy

Mcdoodlebutt for the score! 😁 Lol, i love saying this name 😄
Message 6 of 8
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Mrs McDoodlebutt’s first name is Myrtle... ;-)

Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the finance improvements in the McDoodleButt household Smiley Happy

XtraCredit brings up a point regarding holidays - I got my biggest ever Target CLI and two Amex approvals with a score I didn’t think would cut the mustard back in November - it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if holiday seasons cause lenders to loosen the purse strings a bit more than usual.

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | IT Cash | IT Chrome | GHS Visa Plat | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Firestone | Wayfair | Overstock | Kohl’s

5/24, 1/24, 76445/24, who cares #HappyWithAmex

Entering the garden 5/27/2019, staying until 2020
(Lol so much for that grand plan...)
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.