Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant Approval: Wells Fargo Autograph

tag
dre90
New Contributor

Instant Approval: Wells Fargo Autograph

Hello, mF community!

Good morning from the East Coast. I just wanted to share a quick update. I have decided to ax my Amex Gold at the end of this Annual Fee period, which ends in August 2024. I will replace this card with the Wells Fargo Autograph card, which I was instantly approved. I had no relationship with Wells Fargo and thought this would be a great overall card to enter into their ecosystem - I do a bit of traveling and lots of dining out, but not enough to justify the AF on my Amex Gold card, and I do not use Uber and dining credits, so I figured the Autograph card would be a great card to reap some points without an annual fee.

image.png

Quick DPs:

Card: Wells Fargo Autograph

Credit Limit: $14,000

APR: 25.24%

CRA Pulled: Experian

Fico 8 Current Scores: 735 (Experian - Was 741 before this Hard Pull), 743 (Equifax), 746 (TransUnion)

Income: $65,000

Total Credit Line across all accounts: $77,800

Util %: 17% aggregate (PenFed Card at 58%, yikes! Working on bringing that down over the next year)

There are no lates or baddies on any of my reports as of about two months ago; all baddies from Dec 2016 have dropped off my reports. The next AF card to go may be my JetBlue Plus card, although, at only $95, I may keep or downgrade the card as I fly JetBlue often. This might be it for credit cards for me for the foreseeable future. I have no plans for applying for any more cards in the future or any goal cards and may start to consolidate and close them out once I see no more usage in them.

Anywho, cheers to everyone, and have a great Thanksgiving!!!

Edit:

It is also worth noting that this was not a blind app - I used Wells Fargo's prequalification link and was prequalified for all their credit cards. 

13 REPLIES 13
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Re: Instant Approval: Wells Fargo Autograph

Congrats on the approval!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 2 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Autograph Approval 🥳

Message 3 of 14
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new WF card

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 14
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval! 

Message 5 of 14
Rogue46
Established Contributor

Congrats! Good card and decent sub. 30k points for $1500 spend in 3 months

Message 6 of 14
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@dre90 wrote:

Hello, mF community!

Good morning from the East Coast. I just wanted to share a quick update. I have decided to ax my Amex Gold at the end of this Annual Fee period, which ends in August 2024. I will replace this card with the Wells Fargo Autograph card, which I was instantly approved. I had no relationship with Wells Fargo and thought this would be a great overall card to enter into their ecosystem - I do a bit of traveling and lots of dining out, but not enough to justify the AF on my Amex Gold card, and I do not use Uber and dining credits, so I figured the Autograph card would be a great card to reap some points without an annual fee.

image.png

Quick DPs:

Fico 8 Current Scores: 735 (Experian - Was 741 before this Hard Pull), 743 (Equifax), 746 (TransUnion)

Util %: 17% aggregate (PenFed Card at 58%, yikes! Working on bringing that down over the next year)

There are no lates or baddies on any of my reports as of about two months ago; all baddies from Dec 2016 have dropped off my reports. The next AF card to go may be my JetBlue Plus card, although, at only $95, I may keep or downgrade the card as I fly JetBlue often. This might be it for credit cards for me for the foreseeable future. I have no plans for applying for any more cards in the future or any goal cards and may start to consolidate and close them out once I see no more usage in them.

Congratulations on your approval. Instant, no less Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 7 of 14
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your Wells Fargo approval!

Message 8 of 14
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $38,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000 /

SOCKDRAWERED FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ FNBO FORDPASS REWARDS $1000/ WELLS FARGO ACTIVE CASH $8200/ CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER $3000 SL/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700
Message 9 of 14
LADave
Established Contributor

@dre90 wrote:

Hello, mF community!

image.png

Quick DPs:

Edit:

It is also worth noting that this was not a blind app - I used Wells Fargo's prequalification link and was prequalified for all their credit cards. 

Congratulations on your approval with the great SL! It's a great card that ticks a lot of boxes, and with WF introducing transfer partners soon it's looking to get even better.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.