Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCrew CLI X13

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JCrew CLI X13

Third time I've gotten multiple increases on JCrew, this time 13 increases for $200 each. Card has grown from $300 SL 14 months ago to $12,700, all with SPs.
Get usage on it occasionally some clothes, but never a high balance.
May not ever touch anywhere near 10% of that limit, but it'll help not having to worry about utilization
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: JCrew CLI X13

Congrats x 13 Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice job! I just came to share my 11 increases taking me from $900 to $4250. I don't use it much, just enough to keep it active but I was planning to cancel if it was still under $1k in July. 
Message 3 of 9
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats on cli m8.whats the max exposure with Comenity 100K? same like Synchrony R.I.P ?

Message 4 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Max exposure with Comenity is anything over 1 card, lolSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 9
peghede
Valued Contributor

lol m8, nah no one is worst than Synchrony R.I.P and the lexus nexus bs (locking accounts to make pmts ,the blue envelope poop, ect), no one..i hit Comenity to 90k in exposure. so far so good.

R.I.P Synchrony & your BS lexus nexus

Message 6 of 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@peghede wrote:

Congrats on cli m8.whats the max exposure with Comenity 100K? same like Synchrony R.I.P ?

There is no max exposure with Comentiy at least on the store cards... Seen people on this forusm probably with 300k+ with comenity..  Sync is 100k approx as is well known.  Now if you go for majros with comenity these days yes you can get yourself in trouble quickly if you have alot of inquiries or pick up several of their majors quickly

Message 7 of 9
peghede
Valued Contributor

Thx m8 for the nfo, nah i don't need vs/mc from them just retail cards i curently have..I hit Comenity 90k right now all in retail cc, wonder if i could go over 100k without issues. Every time i robo lady  they sp equifax both comenity and comenity capital, i have lots of inq on all bureaus,so far no problems from them and i still get those cli.

Message 8 of 9
kahkah21
Established Member

I had been debating about pulling the trigger with Jcrew to get cli.  I've had the card over a year with the same initial 300 cl.  I was reading on here last night about the robo lady. I said what the heck, let's try it.  And about 30 mins later, (request & repeat) I went from 300 to 4300.  I know I'll never spend that much with Jcrew.  This forum is awesome!!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.