Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's AGAIN!!!

tag
emanuelr1b
Valued Member

Re: Macy's AGAIN!!!

You should call customer service and request at least a $5,000 CLI immediately. I was approved for $300 back in. November with a 646 FICO score and the same day they bumped me to $5,000. Your scores are much better than mine were at that time.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! It's such a good feeling, isn't it, when a company lets you back in the fold?

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I may call when I get my card for a bump as long as they don't HP me again buto we shall see.

Yes it feel great to be in with Macy's again...one of the only places to shop here. Missed the discounts associated with carrying their card. Was getting old going shopping and being asked to apply so now that wouldn't be an issue. Yes the APR is horrid but I'd just turn around and pay it off.
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I worked at Macy's for a couple of years and it seemed like anytime someone applied while in the store the most common SL they were given were between 300-500. You should definitely call in for an increase.

Message 14 of 16
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.