Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magic number for CLI on AMEX?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Magic number for CLI on AMEX?

I know several things factor into getting a CLI, but is there a magic number for a credit score for a CLI with AMEX?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Magic number for CLI on AMEX?

The one that gets approvedSmiley Happy Smiley Happy

Lol, sorry off work today, too much coffeeSmiley Wink. I would imagine not so much a magical number as perhaps your profile and perhaps time with account. As ive seen people get clis with all types of scores i think time is of key importance. Perhaps other factors such as when your report improves in certain ways, scores go up, baddirs fall off, other creditors increase your limits.

I no longer have an Amex due to previous bk but i would try to concentrate on the posted data points for the 3x amex cli posts. If you are looking for one i wish you the best on getting itSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Re: Magic number for CLI on AMEX?

@Anonymous wrote:
I know several things factor into getting a CLI, but is there a magic number for a credit score for a CLI with AMEX?

Of course there's a magic number!  Usually though you only use it when they can't answer your question on chat regarding the IRS 4506-T form for income verification.  To figure out what you're specifically asking though we need some more info like when the account waa opened, last cli attempt (approved/denied), current limit, anything derogatory on your reports, scores are always helpful too.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.