Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel Approved!

tag
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

Marvel Approved!

Hi all - applied last week for this card and I thought I was denied until I got a letter asking for verification, so I guess not denied lol.

Anyway, was approved for $1000 SL. Kind of low, my TU is 683, but I've read most people (most, not all) don't even get approved when their score is under 700. So, do you think I should ask for a CLI upon activation? Or wait it out until my TU gets over 700?

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marvel Approved!

Congrats on your Marvel approval!

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

4 months for a CLI / 720
Message 3 of 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on Your Marvelhttps://i.imgur.com/VARnabs.gif

Message 4 of 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Can ask but whether you get in another story....  Call credit solutions and see if they can give you anymore.  Suprised you were approved as well as that is kinda below threshold for that card as that is kinda their best card for majors.  Congrats on the approval though!

Message 5 of 18
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
4 months for a CLI / 720

Good advice, thanks!

Message 6 of 18
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Can ask but whether you get in another story....  Call credit solutions and see if they can give you anymore.  Suprised you were approved as well as that is kinda below threshold for that card as that is kinda their best card for majors.  Congrats on the approval though!

Thanks! I was surprised - actually didn't do that much research until after I applied, stupidly, but oh well the HP didn't ding me any points. 

Now if only synch would update their internal system to reflect my current score...sigh. 

Message 7 of 18
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Excelsior! 

What design you going with? I want one of these just for the designs, I don't care what anyone thinks. Wish there was venom one though.

Venom-JP-poster.jpg

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

You actually didn't do that bad with the limit, the Marvel card is known to max out at $2K for initial approval. Just use it responsibly and make a call to Credit Solution after 4-6 months and ask for the moon. 

Message 9 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy. Forget showing with all those high end cards the high earners love so much, pull this baby out and you connect with the everyday Average JoeSmiley Wink Smiles all aroundSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.