Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel MasterCard Approval!

tag
capnsloya
Contributor

Marvel MasterCard Approval!

Got approved for the Synchrony Marvel MasterCard!

They pulled TransUnion with a score of 715 and 4 inquiries. 6 months AAOA with two open accounts. That makes 3 approvals in the last three days!

-AMEX PRG
-AMEX BCE
-Marvel Card

Also applied for a Chase Amazon but got the 30 day message :/

I now have every card I want (with the exception of the Amazon card) so I am definitely stopping with the inquiries and going to garden for the foreseeable future. It's only been 6 months since I first got my secured Discover card but I have already made it a lot further at this point in time on my credit journey than I thought possible!
Current Cards

FICO Score 8's as of February 2023

Inquiries as of February 2023
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marvel MasterCard Approval!

Congratulations!!!

Which design did you pick an what was your starting limit??

I love mine!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations capnsloya on your Marvel approval!!! I'd also like to know what design you picked like depdep8, if you don't mind...
Message 3 of 8
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on approval!   I love my Captain America shield card, and it gets LOTS of compliments.  Also curious as to which design you picked. 

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 4 of 8
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Its a very cool card, especially for summer time Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 8
capnsloya
Contributor

Thanks everyone! I chose the Spider-man design for my card. Definitely thought it was the coolest (In my opinion).

I couldn't get a starting limit to show on the approval page, I called a number to try and figure that out but it asks for my account number :/ Guess I'll have to wait for the card to get here to find out
Current Cards

FICO Score 8's as of February 2023

Inquiries as of February 2023
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also got Spider-Man. I just like black cards.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

The 🕷-man design is a sweet card!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.