Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Morgan Auto Group Platinum Preferred Service -- CFNA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Morgan Auto Group Platinum Preferred Service -- CFNA

SL 1600 instant approval. APR 22.8%  6 months deferred interest for anything over $299.  This card is thru my auto dealership.  How do you like me now with my 86+ Credit Inquiries across each bureau.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Morgan Auto Group Platinum Preferred Service -- CFNA

Lol, Congrats Scott!. Another find in the OSQ, Obscure Sports Quarterly, Magazine?

I hear McDonalds is coming out with the Ronald P. McDonald Iridium Initiative World 5 Star Mastercard, are you hungry enough for that? Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course,  I'm always up for another approval! lol

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hahaha.......You ARE the man! Congrats!

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx boss

Message 5 of 11
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

It’s a Firestone card in a different wrapper..

Congrats though!
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 6 of 11
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Joe Its not MC its Visa Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL574.jpg

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

FLtire,

Yeah it's thru CFNA to.  I did have a firestone card but closed it a while back..  This card is thru my auto dealer / Ford of Port Richey.  I figured it would be nice to have since this was the 3rd brand new vehicle I've purchased from them so far.

Message 8 of 11
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Most people don’t realize that you can use a Firestone card at a lot of new car dealerships in Fl as well (they have a private branding program deal with the Florida Auto Dealers Association) You cannot have more than one CFNA card either, but CFNA will PC from one brand to another on request

Larry Morgan/Morgan Auto Group is good friends with CFNA/Firestone... he owned Tires Plus before he sold it to them...
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 9 of 11
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

I've had a Firestone-branded CFNA card for many years.  There was a local tire dealer, STS (Somerset Tire Service) that had their own credit card issued by CFNA.  I asked and the STS was able to process the Firestone-branded card.  STS recently sold to Mavis, and Mavis uses Synchrony for their card instead.  I don't let the "easy credit" sway me - I buy tires or have other service performed based on the bottom line experience for the dealership, with the credit card just being the nice "icing on the cake."

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.