Congrats! Nice cards, good SLs!

Starting Score: EX:570, 8/2011
Current
Scores(8/30/18):
EX08:850; EQ08:850,
TU08:847
Inqs(12 mo): EX/0, EQ/0, TU/0
Goal Scores: 800+
My Cards: BoA Rewards: 30K, Discover IT: 50K, Arrival : 13.3K, CDP: 30.1K, Amex PRG, Amex ED: 22.5K, Amex BCP: 20K, FU: 21K, CSR: 35K, Amazon Store: 20K, Macys:10K, Diners Club:40K
Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Multiple Card Approvals

In your post you referenced a 12 point dip per credit karma. Have you looked to see the impact on your actual FICO scores?
Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AzaleaB wrote:
Congrats! Nice cards, good SLs!

Thank you!

Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
In your post you referenced a 12 point dip per credit karma. Have you looked to see the impact on your actual FICO scores?

Hello,

Current Fico scores are as follows.

TU 732 via Barclaycard

EQX 701 via Citibank

EXP 696 via Amex

Scores after applying (i know for sure Amex Business Gold has not posted yet) I expect an update in the next few days. I will be sure to update with this month's numbers. Thanks 

Message 25 of 29
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

That is one heck of a spreeSmiley Wink. Enjoy all your new cards and have fun figuring which ones to use lol, always a joy. I love seeing people get approved for a huge Disco limit ,gonna be fun to see how high that one gets. Great jobSmiley Happy
Message 26 of 29
steelers1
Frequent Contributor

Very nice lineup. CONGRATS!

Don't get too comfortable with your Barclay card.

After your new accounts hit and they do an AR they might also do a claw back or a CLD.

Unfortunately thats just the way they are sometimes with a bunch of new accounts.

But if I were you I wouldn't worry about it considering your line up.

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
That is one heck of a spreeSmiley Wink. Enjoy all your new cards and have fun figuring which ones to use lol, always a joy. I love seeing people get approved for a huge Disco limit ,gonna be fun to see how high that one gets. Great jobSmiley Happy

Thanks so much! So many rewards to get in so little time! lol... With all of the sign up bonuses I really need to up my swipe game lol. I appreciate your feedback.

Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@steelers1 wrote:

Very nice lineup. CONGRATS!

Don't get too comfortable with your Barclay card.

After your new accounts hit and they do an AR they might also do a claw back or a CLD.

Unfortunately thats just the way they are sometimes with a bunch of new accounts.

But if I were you I wouldn't worry about it considering your line up.

Thank you! I'm slowly awaiting as I've read that many have had this issue with Barclay card. They use TU and of all the cards I applied for I've only received an INQ from Chase and Capital One. Most seemed to hit Experian. With that being said I had to call the recon line (twice) to get approved and explaining those two INQ's was a factor in the approval process. Do you think they will hold it against me in the AR process? Hopefully the account has been notated where it will not impact. FINGERS CROSSED :-)

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.