cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My life is now complete. NFCU #3 CC approved! :-)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My life is now complete. NFCU #3 CC approved! :-)

Congrats on all of these approvals! You guys are making it hard to stay in the garden Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 29
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome Job Pizza, looks like things are starting to roll for youSmiley Happy
Message 12 of 29
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice pickup NavyPipeGuySmiley Happy
Message 13 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.   That is awesome.   

Message 14 of 29
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@pipeguy wrote:

"darn it" (not what I wanted to say....

First CC then Pizza, I only have so much resistance....NFCU3.JPG

The best thing about this new #3 NFCU card, and yes blame CC and especially Pizza, is I finally cracked the $400k ceiling Smiley Surprised

Congrats is that #3 for you as well?  Did it go pending or instant?  Weird why they are all giving up end in 900$... Same APR as mine.. Appear to instant as image, etc.. Well played . edit see it was #3 for you as well.. Already have the platinum as well?

VERY INTERESTING... My 3rd was approved on 3/20 (Flagship).. S.L. was 12900.. Another 900!

Congrats to all

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@pipeguy wrote:

Yeah, it's #3 - I started with the Go Rewards, then the AmEx, now the basic platinum  - lowest starting limit so far but that puts me at $57,900 and yes it was instant. I gotta figure out what to kill off, I'm supposed to be cutting back on cards not adding them ....

You will have all 3 at 25k short enough if the other two arent there.. The hardest part is getting #3..  Once you get it one or two SP cli's it will be at 25k.. My other two were in 20k approvals initially then 1 sp each took them to 25ks hoping this one will do it in one or two tries, but shall see.. Nothing wrong with have another BT card after the holidays to distrbute the utilizations if needed.  Since building my house and dental crap.. I also now need a fence, doggy door, etc... you get the picture

I didnt have any trouble getting my 3 cards once i was over 91/3.  However i didnt get huge SL's either, i had to work my way up except for #3 Amex which started at 15k.   Maybe having lower limits got me easier approvals?  i'm not sure. 

Message 16 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

A W E S O M E...... Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@pipeguy wrote:

Yeah, it's #3 - I started with the Go Rewards, then the AmEx, now the basic platinum  - lowest starting limit so far but that puts me at $57,900 and yes it was instant. I gotta figure out what to kill off, I'm supposed to be cutting back on cards not adding them ....

You will have all 3 at 25k short enough if the other two arent there.. The hardest part is getting #3..  Once you get it one or two SP cli's it will be at 25k.. My other two were in 20k approvals initially then 1 sp each took them to 25ks hoping this one will do it in one or two tries, but shall see.. Nothing wrong with have another BT card after the holidays to distrbute the utilizations if needed.  Since building my house and dental crap.. I also now need a fence, doggy door, etc... you get the picture

I didnt have any trouble getting my 3 cards once i was over 91/3.  However i didnt get huge SL's either, i had to work my way up except for #3 Amex which started at 15k.   Maybe having lower limits got me easier approvals?  i'm not sure. 

Card #3 with the other two at 25k each is the trick.. If your other two aren't at 25k it is alot easier, if they are at 25k it makes it alot rougher as in my case.   Hope that makes sense.  Although for the majority it is hard enough to get navy to approve 3 cards

Message 18 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@AnonymousCard #3 with the other two at 25k each is the trick.. If your other two aren't at 25k it is alot easier, if they are at 25k it makes it alot rougher as in my case.   Hope that makes sense.  Although for the majority it is hard enough to get navy to approve 3 cards

I'm sure that was it then. My CLI's are crap compared to my SL's albeit not as high as some.  I didnt get a 5 figure till amex.  I will be over 6 months tomo, so i may try for 25k on the Amex, but i dont really need it and i dont want to risk it going to review and ruining my gardening either. 

Message 19 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, pizza1!!!! Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.