Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Approval 4K SL & 8.99% APR

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Approval 4K SL & 8.99% APR

Congrats on your Navy approval

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 11 of 31
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@JL276 wrote:

@AllZero One night I stayed up until like 6am, I noticed it was light out and looked at the clock and freaked. Lol There's so much info here, all so helpful. Can't wait for my 91/3 I'm going for the Plat next.

NFCU Platinum is a great card!

Message 12 of 31
JL276
Regular Contributor

@M_Smart007  I don't have a BT card so it should fit nicely for when my Care Credit 0%APR is over in 4 months. Fingers crossed I get the Plat with another low APR 

Message 13 of 31
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@JL276 wrote:

@AllZero One night I stayed up until like 6am, I noticed it was light out and looked at the clock and freaked. Lol There's so much info here, all so helpful. Can't wait for my 91/3 I'm going for the Plat next.

That's impressive for sure Smiley Surprised. To date, there are 13,391 post on that thread. I haven't read it in it's entirety.

Message 14 of 31
JL276
Regular Contributor

@AllZero yes I'm quite proud or maybe a little lot crazy 😜. I read the whole thread before I knew if I qualified or not. I knew my uncle was in the Navy and one a marine but they aren't members so I got on the chat and asked what I could do to join. The rep said to get my dad to join since they are his siblings and then he could sponsor me. Honestly that's so obvious but I'd been trying to think of ways to join for like 2 weeks. I felt so dumb for not thinking of getting my dad to join before she mentioned it. Kind of embarrassed to say that but it's the truth. Lol 

Message 15 of 31
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@JL276 wrote:

@AllZero yes I'm quite proud or maybe a little lot crazy 😜. I read the whole thread before I knew if I qualified or not. I knew my uncle was in the Navy and one a marine but they aren't members so I got on the chat and asked what I could do to join. The rep said to get my dad to join since they are his siblings and then he could sponsor me. Honestly that's so obvious but I'd been trying to think of ways to join for like 2 weeks. I felt so dumb for not thinking of getting my dad to join before she mentioned it. Kind of embarrassed to say that but it's the truth. Lol 

Glad you got in. That was a helpful CSR that recommended the way in. Welcome to Navy. It's a great credit union as I'm sure you know. You'll enjoy all that it has to offer, credit cards, annual CC APR reductions, loans, mortgage, certificates, 1 day early DD, etc.

@M_Smart007  knows a lot about the daisy chain. Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 31
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

@JL276 wrote:

Glad you got in. That was a helpful CSR that recommended the way in. Welcome to Navy. It's a great credit union as I'm sure you know. You'll enjoy all that it has to offer, credit cards, annual CC APR reductions, loans, mortgage, certificates, 1 day early DD, etc.

Message 17 of 31
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

@JL276 wrote:

Well GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Message 18 of 31
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

|  
Message 19 of 31
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

Congratulations 🎊🎉🎈🍾, gotta LOVE NAVY!!!

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.