Did you mean: 

NFCU Approval

tag
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU Approval

@CreditInspired wrote:

@FicoGuy2019 wrote:

I haven't called yet to confirm my limit.  I applied for the Cash Rewards.  The suspense is killing me.

Was it automatic? It usually pops up on the screen with the congratulations.

Also, log into your account. It may already be on your homepage. 

EDIT: I see you found out. A huge congratulations to you on the SL and interest rate. 

It wasn't automatic.  It said it is being reviewed but I got the text about 60 seconds after that saying I was approved. The email came after but I didn't realize it and I had already talked to the rep on the phone by the time I saw it.

Message 11 of 16
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! Navy has been my go to bank in the midst of my rebuild. They have been super helpful and accommodating in all aspects!! I can almost taste the Flagship 4/26/19!!!

Not a bad sub too with $2500 spend!

Again congrats!!

Thanks!  That 2500 spend will be easy.  Glad I got this one.

Message 12 of 16
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Congrats on your NFCU CashRewards approval! Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 16
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

Just got off of a 20 min call wioth NFCU. I saw the number and was like why is NFCU calling me?  What great customer service they have.  They called to go over all of my account features, I logged in and she walked me through all of the features etc. (not that I needed it) but it was a very nice gesture. She also said she would enable my edeposit immediately and also add a money market savings account.  

I logged out and back in and now I have checking, savings, money market savings and edeposit.  

NFCU is great.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! And yes, Navy is a great credit union with amazing customer service. Glad to be a member! You will enjoy it here. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.