Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI & New Apple card approved

tag
DH1988
New Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI & New Apple card approved

Navy did a soft pull. The only new inquiry I have is from Apple/GS bank. 

@Buddah wrote:

Did NavyFed do a hard or soft pull when you requested?

I was getting SP with requests but my last 2 CLI requests in Oct '21(visa sig) & Dec '21(MoreAmex) were both HP. Thanks for the info

Cap One QS (5/2008) $7k | Nordstrom VS (7/2017) $15k | Amex BCP (9/2018) $9.8k | Chase Freedom Flex (12/2018) $8.7k | NFCU Amex (9/2019) $31k | NFCU Flagship (12/2019) $15.2k | Discover it (10/20) $7k | Chase Sapphire Preferred (7/2021) $8k |

EXP/TU - 727
Message 11 of 15
Buddah
Established Member

Congrats on that! I'm scared to request now. Not looking for any extra inquiries

Message 12 of 15
Hex
Valued Contributor

@Buddah wrote:

Congrats on that! I'm scared to request now. Not looking for any extra inquiries

It's always been a soft pull for me. You need to request online and not over the phone. If your reports are already locked there can't be a hard pull. If they need a hard pull they would call you to request that you unlock your reports and you can tell them you changed your mind. 

Message 13 of 15
Buddah
Established Member

Thanks for that, I may lock my reports and give it a shot. I always request through the app, got several increases with only SP then in October I got a hard pull for the first time. Both HP's have been EQ. I'm in GA if that helps anyone.

Message 14 of 15
Hex
Valued Contributor

@Buddah wrote:

Thanks for that, I may lock my reports and give it a shot. I always request through the app, got several increases with only SP then in October I got a hard pull for the first time. Both HP's have been EQ. I'm in GA if that helps anyone.

I've gotten Navy CLI's with locked reports many times.  Smiley Happy  

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.