Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship CLI

tag
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

NFCU Flagship CLI

Short and Sweet: 

After much debate, I requested 40k on the 91/3 Navy Flagship and received a 10k CLI on it yesterday.

It was originally approved for 10k (Yea, let's not get me started Smiley Happy ) and with yesterdays increase, as Navy makes me claw and work my way along, it's now 20k.  It did say under review yesterday and approximately 15 minutes later reflected the available balance in the account.  I still haven't heard a word about the increase but alas, it's in there. EQ score is 785, rest are in the signature.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
snickerpedia
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship CLI

CONGRATS ON YOUR CLI!!?!?!

TU - 785
EX - 771
EQ - 779

Citi premier 13
CSP 29
X1 33.5k
/CIU 6k
Message 2 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent, grats Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI!!
Message 4 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on The Nice Navy CLI

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 6 of 16
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Appreciate the kudos everyone. Added data point, which I've heard from some colleagues on here...  Navy took a good 24hrs for the official CLI email to come through Smiley Happy.

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing!  Way to go with that CLI too!  I'll be 91/3 tomorrow and am considering a brief garden exit for either a CLI or 2nd card.

Message 8 of 16
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for sharing!  Way to go with that CLI too!  I'll be 91/3 tomorrow and am considering a brief garden exit for either a CLI or 2nd card.

Wish you the best!  Always a tough choice between the CLI or additional card but, I really had no need for adding another.  Look forward to seeing your success!

Message 9 of 16
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your Cli!!

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.