Re: NFCU Flagship CLI

Congratulations on your CLI!!!

Message 11 of 16
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your NFCU Flagship 2X  CLI!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 12 of 16
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

@Cred4All wrote:

Short and Sweet: 

After much debate, I requested 40k on the 91/3 Navy Flagship and received a 10k CLI on it yesterday.

It was originally approved for 10k (Yea, let's not get me started Smiley Happy ) and with yesterdays increase, as Navy makes me claw and work my way along, it's now 20k.  It did say under review yesterday and approximately 15 minutes later reflected the available balance in the account.  I still haven't heard a word about the increase but alas, it's in there. EQ score is 785, rest are in the signature.

I hope you checked all of your NAVY cards and compared the interest rates. Flagship is currently 12.24% - 18.00%. Navy does not actively reduce your interest rates. However, you can call in and request a lowered rate and the customer service rep will do it no problem. 

Message 13 of 16
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@nuohlac wrote:

@Cred4All wrote:

Short and Sweet: 

After much debate, I requested 40k on the 91/3 Navy Flagship and received a 10k CLI on it yesterday.

It was originally approved for 10k (Yea, let's not get me started Smiley Happy ) and with yesterdays increase, as Navy makes me claw and work my way along, it's now 20k.  It did say under review yesterday and approximately 15 minutes later reflected the available balance in the account.  I still haven't heard a word about the increase but alas, it's in there. EQ score is 785, rest are in the signature.

I hope you checked all of your NAVY cards and compared the interest rates. Flagship is currently 12.24% - 18.00%. Navy does not actively reduce your interest rates. However, you can call in and request a lowered rate and the customer service rep will do it no problem. 

This was only a post about a CLI Smiley Happy.  My interest rate is and has always been 12.24%...  Appreciate the info though! (Also the only Navy card I have.)

Message 14 of 16
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Nice increase!!! Congrats!!!1

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 15 of 16
althes
Frequent Contributor

I just put in 2 CLI.

One for my nrewards that unsecured in June.

Then for the Platinum I got in July so I had 4 statements.

I have a BT on the Platinum and just made 2400 payment.

So will see how they like that.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.