Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Go Rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Go Rewards

Ok so I have a B of A secured card that's 13 months old; $1K CL. I just got a Discover IT secured card on 3-19 w/ $2K CL. 
I checked NFCU pre qual and surprisingly it listed every card they had. I chose the GO Rewards and was approved for my first unsecured CC since I started my rebuild. CL is $1K. 

They pulled TU. FICO 8 scores are EQ- 641 TU- 579 EX- 626. I'm assuming they use FICO 8. My FICO 9 scores are: EQ-659 TU-644 EX-669

I have one CO on all the CRA's that was CO and paid in Sept. 2019. And one Progressive Insurance collection(paid) that falls off in November of this year. 

I'm super stoked. I'm not applying for anymore cards for the next 12 months. I have no installment loans at this time, only my 3 revolvers. I'm heading to the garden as I think it's called around here. 😁

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU Go Rewards

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 16
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 3 of 16
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your NFCU Go Rewards approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 4 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your approval! ...

Message 5 of 16
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm super stoked. I'm not applying for anymore cards for the next 12 months. I have no installment loans at this time, only my 3 revolvers. I'm heading to the garden as I think it's called around here. 😁

Congrats on your recent success and the getting the GoRewards @Anonymous ! This is the right thing to do at just the right time

Message 6 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your go rewards approval Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval - set your watch for 91/3 for your first CLI Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks bro. Congrats on your 25K!! That's huge! 

Message 9 of 16
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approvals!!! You chose some good cards, and definite potential of growth. Good luck!!

Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.