Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU approvals

tag
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

NFCU approvals

Just got my membership finalized today, set up my online access, and app'd for the CashRewards and the CLOC.

Instant approval for both, CashRewards for $21,300 (that random number is making my OCD twitch) and CLOC for the full requested $15,000.

Next time there's a sign up bonus for the Flagship, I'm gonna go for that guy too.

I could NOT be happier!  

Thanks to everyone on this board with the info I needed to make this happen!

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU approvals

Fantastic! Congratulations!

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic, congrats on the approvals 

Message 3 of 15
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Very Nice!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 15
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations and welcome to the Navy Federal Family!

Message 5 of 15
Tommy4Life

Hi everyone and really appreciate an answer to these questions about Navy Federal Credit Union please,

I have a business and what to get their business credit card.

First, I need to be a member.   If I don’t have military affiliation, any other creative way to get membership?

Do you have to PG for the business credit card?

What Credit bureau(s) do they pull from?

Also can anyone kindly be a sponsor to me to get in?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@toothgrind3r wrote:

Just got my membership finalized today, set up my online access, and app'd for the CashRewards and the CLOC.

Instant approval for both, CashRewards for $21,300 (that random number is making my OCD twitch) and CLOC for the full requested $15,000.

Next time there's a sign up bonus for the Flagship, I'm gonna go for that guy too.

I could NOT be happier!  

Thanks to everyone on this board with the info I needed to make this happen!

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tommy4Life wrote:

Hi everyone and really appreciate an answer to these questions about Navy Federal Credit Union please,

I have a business and what to get their business credit card.

First, I need to be a member.   If I don’t have military affiliation, any other creative way to get membership? Yes, join Navy League - San Diego chapter, there is a thread.

Do you have to PG for the business credit card? Not sure as I have a personal account.

What Credit bureau(s) do they pull from? Equifax and Transunion

Also can anyone kindly be a sponsor to me to get in? No need for a sponsor, you can join by becoming a member of the Navy League (navyleague.org) San Diego chapter

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations and enjoy your new card and CLOC! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comgrats

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.