Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom CC Approval!

tag
QuakerOatmeal
Regular Contributor

Re: Nordstrom CC Approval!

Just another update, NO HARD PULLS!

It was just for the store card by the way, not the Visa version. Didn't use the SCT either.

Just a straight up late night drunken application that I immediately regretted the following morning. @.@

Message 11 of 17
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

@QuakerOatmeal wrote:

@Anonymous a straight up late night drunken application that I immediately regretted the following morning. @.@@

That's me last week when I apped for the Amex Everyday! LOL

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 12 of 17
QuakerOatmeal
Regular Contributor

Some people online shop while drunk, MFers cold app while drunk LOL Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Started 6 months ago with a 300 dollar limit didn’t use the card much. Tried to increase it after about 4 months . Customer service rep said not enough payment history told me to use the card and PIF for the next few months and call back. Just called a few days ago the bump up my limit to 4500 . I asked if I could upgrade to the Visa card the lady was very nice she told me to wait until Nov 19th Nordstrom is doing some big promotion and I may qualify for the Visa with a credit pull . I will keep you posted going to call in today.
Message 14 of 17
jonnyc
Regular Contributor

Please let me know how that goes! I was approved this month w/ a $300 limit and would like to eventually see it raise and convert.

Bk Chp. 7 Discharged 04/13/2018
Date of filing: 01/11/2018
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update : Called in two weeks ago ask if my store card what qualifies for another increase again nice lady let see how does 8k sound I said it sounds good. So said will let me see I read on here that your store card needs to be 5k to be considered for a visa . So I decided to pull the trigger two days later I went into the store Customerservice dept. ask the lady at the counter could I upgrade my card . She called in the rep said I would have to do a application I said ok . Did the app about 10 mins late got a call on my cell it’s was Nord. Rep asking me was I applying I said yes. She ask if I was approved would I like to keep my retail card I said yes and wanted 500 store 7500 on the visa. She said ok came back and said your approved I couldn’t stop smiling . My credit it’s great like 630 Experian. But I keep my balance low and pay more than the min. I love Nordstrom will do the same with the visa keep my balance low Probably PIF every month. Going to wait 4 months and try to get my card to 15k . Hope this helps only had my card since last May .
Message 16 of 17
PRose123
New Contributor

Congrats on your approvals and split!! About to say i want $1 on store and $19,999. on my Nordstrom Visa‼️ Currently (as of yesterday) $10k/$10K.

World's Worst Gardener
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.