Did you mean: 

OpenSky Auto CLI!

tag
ToofDoc
Contributor

OpenSky Auto CLI!

BKCh7 discharge 10/30/2019

Opened a OpenSky secured card with $1,000 initial deposit on 1/25/20

Exactly 1.5 years (18 months) later, without prompting them, they emailed me an auto CLI!? 

I don't use this card much. Nine months after since I opened this account, I used it for the first and only time for a $203 purchase, then I took my time to pay them back with their minimal monthly payment amount so I can have some payment history on this account. That $203 purchase balance and its interests were paid in full in March 2021 (in 5 months) and this card had been with a zero balance since.

That's nice that they do this CLI automatically without any additional deposit requirement.

F7FDD326-B859-44A4-84BE-6F19B793EFE5.jpeg

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: OpenSky Auto CLI!

Congrats

Message 2 of 13
abdi12
New Contributor

Congratulations!

I actually got one too yesterday, but for $100. I was too very surprised because I don't have the plastic since 2019 I think, so I literally haven't made a purchase in about 2 years. Only had a balance that I began to pay last year and finished in April this year. You can put this under the 'CLI I definitely didn't expect or even imagine' list lol. 

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats great.

Thanks

Mark

Message 4 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Wow, grats on your unsecured CLI on this card Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 13
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

@abdi12 wrote:

Congratulations!

I actually got one too yesterday, but for $100. I was too very surprised because I don't have the plastic since 2019 I think, so I literally haven't made a purchase in about 2 years. Only had a balance that I began to pay last year and finished in April this year. You can put this under the 'CLI I definitely didn't expect or even imagine' list lol. 

It's so funny that you mention this.

Back in 2000, shortly after getting married, my wife wanted to buy a whole slew of small household appliances at Sears because they had some 12 month no interest promo going on.

When the Sears rep looked me up, turns out I still had a Sears credit card from many years before (I simply had forgotten about it and never used or closed it)...and they had bumped the line from $1,000 initially to $4,000.

As you might expect, my DW's eyes lit up and the shopping spree was on! Smiley Very Happy

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 6 of 13
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your OpenSky auto-CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 7 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your OpenSky Auto-CLI👍

Message 8 of 13
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Wow! Congratulations on the huge auto CLI!

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 9 of 13
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

That's some pretty sweet auto action!

Congratulations!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.