Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock cli!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Overstock cli!!!

@moneyshot that's messed up...hopefully it'll turn around for you soon.
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So I decided since it's been a month to try for a cli and was surprisingly approved. My limit went from $2800 to $3100....went to hit the luv button again got this message...I was expecting a 7-10 day message or another increase from what I've read on here. Is it just this card that does this?Screenshot_2016-11-06-10-32-39.png

That's what I've gotten with my VS card the past 2 months. I tried to robo lady too and she transfers me to a customer service individual. I also tried the secured messaging and they want me to call in. I'm going to wait a month or so to se if I can get an increase. I can't remember my last one but I'm thinking it was around early August?

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow...man I can't get that card for nothing...trying the sct isn't working for me smh...one day I guess
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

My husband is trying to rebuild his credit and got approved for $250. Once we received the card, I pressed the Luv button and he got another $200 for a total of $450.  We purchased something and I'm going to pay it this month. I still dont have a statement date. When should I request the next increase? After the statement cuts? I've read some people ask on it on the 1st of each month.

Message 14 of 19
601flyguy
Established Contributor

I got approved for $5k sl back in November using the sct. Cant find anything on their site worth buying though...
2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I usually hit the luv button every 31 days... Hasn't failed me yet 😊 im up to $4000 now.
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand...I needed new furniture for my living room so the card definitely came in handy for me. 

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous.

You know that Comenity will only update the CLI if you buy something.Smiley Tongue  That's why I try to find something for less than $50 that I like with free shipping.  The only card with them that I would like to grow it PB cause they have an armoire and storage bed I would like to get for my daughter that's $3500, but I'm trying to get my limit up to $16k before I order it.  I've given up on any increases with OS.  I've been stuck on $4700 for the last 6 months.  Will probably close it this summer as part of my purging of cards. 

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is true. I have 2 comenity cards that haven't had an increase in a few months because I haven't used them...Maybe I will in the next couple months...

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.