Did you mean: 

PCM 5% Cash MC ---- $15,000!!!

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: PCM 5% Cash MC ---- $15,000!!!

@importxpresions wrote:

Well done, I'm also jealous lol

Thanks @importxpresions! It's already showing on my online account (website feels like out of 1987 or something) but I'm still waiting for the actual card so I know "its real"! Smiley LOL

Message 61 of 67
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@CYBERSAM wrote:

Congrats. Was just looking at this card today! 🤑🎉🎈

Hey can you actually post a front pic once you receive the card! Because that design looks so 90s 😁

Hey @CYBERSAM -- she arrived today! Initial thoughts when I opened it... "this card is used" ... "is this recycled?" ... "looks like someone created this design on a WIN98 program" Smiley LOL It looks just like the images online. None the less, I don't care what it looks like - this bad boy has a very dominate place in my lineup! 

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 7.54.38 PM.png

Message 62 of 67
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@CYBERSAM wrote:

Hey can you actually post a front pic once you receive the card! Because that design looks so 90s 😁

Hey @CYBERSAM -- she arrived today! Initial thoughts when I opened it... "this card is used" ... "is this recycled?" ... "looks like someone created this design on a WIN98 program" Smiley LOL It looks just like the images online. None the less, I don't care what it looks like - this bad boy has a very dominate place in my lineup! 

LMAO OK! Its vintage alright lol. It wasn't when they designed it 😂

Looks like you just made all your metal cards jealous lol

Message 63 of 67
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@CYBERSAM wrote:

That card looks so awesome. It gives me that awkward looking pet with a larger than life personality vibe. I'm a little jealous.

Message 64 of 67
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@CYBERSAM wrote:

LMAO OK! Its vintage alright lol. It wasn't when they designed it 😂

Looks like you just made all your metal cards jealous lol

@CYBERSAM You just reminded me..I think there's a company(s) out there that takes plastic cards, takes the chips out and makes puts it into a metal card. Albeit I'm sure it's a bit pricey, but if I were to spend money on upgrading a card, this would be the one I'd do it with! 

Message 65 of 67
A-B
Established Member

@credit_is_crack wrote:

I actually found a card from a CU a few days ago that I'm going to see if I can get my hands on. It's a true 5% cash back travel card (all hotels and airfare) year round. No AF which is awesome for a 5% card. We'll see if I can get my foot in that door! 

Congrats on the PCM card, @credit_is_crack.  It's on my "wish list," but I haven't been able to figure out how to become a member yet...  Still trying to find a long-lost cousin who lives there.  Smiley Happy 

If you don't mind me asking, what FCU were you referring to regarding the 5% travel card?  Did you end up going for it?  Thanks! 

Message 66 of 67
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@A-B wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

I actually found a card from a CU a few days ago that I'm going to see if I can get my hands on. It's a true 5% cash back travel card (all hotels and airfare) year round. No AF which is awesome for a 5% card. We'll see if I can get my foot in that door! 

Congrats on the PCM card, @credit_is_crack.  It's on my "wish list," but I haven't been able to figure out how to become a member yet...  Still trying to find a long-lost cousin who lives there.  Smiley Happy 

If you don't mind me asking, what FCU were you referring to regarding the 5% travel card?  Did you end up going for it?  Thanks! 

@A-B for the travel card I did end up scooping it up. Greenstate FCU, here is the approval thread GreenState WMC 

Message 67 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.