cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Extras Mastercard CLI! Updated 1/10

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

PayPal Extras Mastercard CLI! Updated 1/10

My TU finally generated a Fico score of 678. I called PayPal robo lady and asked for $5,000 and it was approved! Lol.

Update 1/10: Called robo lady and asked for $10,000 countered with $8,000 and I accepted.
TU Fico score 678. 16 inquiries.
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Re: PayPal Extras Mastercard CLI!

Grats on the very nice CLI
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 17
Valued Member

How long have you had the card
Message 3 of 17
Regular Contributor

Exactly 3 months today. I waited til Synchrony cut 3 statements. My 1st statement had a real short billing cycle, which was weird but worked in my favor. I was approved on October 3rd. The billing cycle ended on October 10th. I had a small balance on the card since I was able to use the card with a temporary limit through PayPal. Shout out to all the folks who post on here with their data points and advice. I’d still be stuck at a $300 limit if it weren’t for the information on here.
Message 4 of 17
Super Contributor

Congratulations! That's an awesome CLI!!

Message 5 of 17
Established Member

Did they do a HP OP?

Message 6 of 17
Regular Contributor

Nope. SP.
Message 7 of 17
Established Member

@Renneto wrote:
Exactly 3 months today. I waited til Synchrony cut 3 statements. My 1st statement had a real short billing cycle, which was weird but worked in my favor. I was approved on October 3rd. The billing cycle ended on October 10th. I had a small balance on the card since I was able to use the card with a temporary limit through PayPal. Shout out to all the folks who post on here with their data points and advice. I’d still be stuck at a $300 limit if it weren’t for the information on here.

Have a link to a previous post with this info? Would be curious to learn myself Smiley Happy

TU 677 EQ 674 EX 618 Starting: mid 300's Goal: 700
Message 8 of 17
Regular Contributor

There’s no specific post but plenty of posts of folks waiting 3 months to ask for a CLI. Now with Synchrony a lot have favorable results calling credit solutions, but since robo lady showed the love I won’t need to. Smiley Very Happy
Message 9 of 17
Established Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy

Gardening 2020-2021
Total CL 113k+ UTIL 0.01% Uber Visa, DoubleCash, Quicksilver, Discover IT, Freedom Ulimited, Blue Cash, Premier Rewards GOLD
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.