Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Credit Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal Credit Approval!

I applied 12/03 with instant approval for $5000 SL. Saw no HP, so I spent a couple of days thinking they may have approved with a SP since I already have a Comenity MC, but I just got notification of an EQ HP this morning also.
Message 11 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got the same selected to apply message. What were your scores at the time? How many INQ Did you have at that time?
Message 12 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was wondering the same. I've gotten that same message for a week or so. 

Message 13 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:
I just got the same selected to apply message. What were your scores at the time? How many INQ Did you have at that time?

I think my scores were around the 650s. I think I had 5 inquires on TU at the time, 7 on EX and like 2 on EQ.

Message 14 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually ended up applying. Instant approval $4k. Pulled EQ(oregon). EQ is my lowest score 625. One baddie medical from 2012. 11 INQ. 3 in last year. Of those 11, 3 are from PPC in 2016(denials).
Message 15 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing your data points. My EQ is the lowest as well. I haven't decided if I should app now or wait. 

Message 16 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do have 2 other "newer" comenity accounts with similar limits. Kay $4k and overstock $3.5k. 3% util on each. My total util is 4%. None of my accounts are over 8%. Just a little more info😉
Message 17 of 30
imaximous
Valued Contributor

My account must be so old that they didn't pull credit back when I opened it. They just asked for the last 4 of SSN and instant credit approval for the amount requested. I don't think they gave credit lines back then. Now I do have a CL assigned.
Message 18 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

It only asked for my last 4 as well. PP has your/my info already.
Message 19 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have an account they have your SSN.
Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.