Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quack Quack

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quack Quack

I find myself with a lot of "service station" coded charges.  About time I earned a little more on those

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
patoot10
Frequent Contributor

Re: Quack Quack

Congrats.

How many inquires do you have on EX and how many new accounts do you have in the last 2 years ?

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@patoot10 wrote:

Congrats.

How many inquires do you have on EX and how many new accounts do you have in the last 2 years ?

I have 5 EX inquires now (including FNBO), 8 revolver accounts and 1 secured loan in last 2 years.

Why can't I just stay in the Garden?

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update. Checking online this morning SL of only $2100.

Need to stay in the Garden much longer...

Message 5 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Go Oregon? Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 13
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

you had me worried at first. “Quack Quack” means something different around

hereSmiley Very Happy

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Go Oregon? Smiley Wink

No no no ... we are not going to start another run on the Duck and Beaver Cards from the credit union in Oregon? Please tell me we are not  Smiley Mad

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Though this is missleading, i though it was for Oregon Ducks card. lol

It's odd how the CC I want are with CCC I don't want.

NFL card

Marvel Card

the Duck card

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Go Oregon? Smiley Wink

No no no ... we are not going to start another run on the Duck and Beaver Cards from the credit union in Oregon? Please tell we are not  Smiley Mad

Not to derail the thread too much but It's funny that you and Woody brought up the Oregon CU cards.  That was right when I joined and I remember the rush to get the high limit cards and then poof, most of the cards were shutdown when the CU realized how much credit they had extended.  Definitely Quack Quack days

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.