Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Silver

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick Silver

I got approved over the phone for a quick silver credit card with 10,000 cl on Friday the 24th. He said I would get the card in the next 7-10 business days. However, I've yet to receive an email confirming this. Is that normal?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Quick Silver

Welcome to the forum.  As for the email, CapOne can be very hit or miss with it.  There has been times when I've received the email, times when it never comes, and then times when it comes after the card has arrived.  You just never know with them.  But again, welcome to the forums and congrats on your approval!

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats.  great card and limit, enjoy. 

Message 3 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome sl, welcome and enjoy!!Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice congrats!
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the card and limit!

Message 6 of 13
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Welcome and congrats! Nice limit!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called them today and she said I wouldn't get an email until my card was mailed. 3 days now and still no email. It's a bit frustrating.
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called them again today. It's been 5 days. She told me my card was being embossed and that it would be here no later than July 8th. That would make it 2 weeks after I was approved. Little disappointed after hearing everyone else got theirs so fast.
Message 9 of 13
degs138
Established Contributor

Did you give your email address?  I'd call back and see if they can rush you a card.  They might.

FICO TU 757 Eq 741 116,900 Total revolving Credit.
Favorite cards: AMEX BCP, US Bank Cash+, Chase Sapphire Prefered
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.