SOFI MC Approval.

tag
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: SOFI MC Approval.

@Credit12Fico wrote:

Nice! Jealous of the SUB offer. I just have an "invitation" Smiley Sad

I'm trying to wrap my head around why some get the SUB for the card, and why some don't. 

The current SoFi Money Cash Management account bonus is $50. 

The current SoFi Credit Card sign up bonus (targeted) is $100.

Total = $150

I opened SoFi Money cash management account back in August when they had a SUB of $150 on the checking account. 

Coincidence? Maybe they cap the new member initiatives to $150 so I'm not eligible for the CC SUB. Need to check some other DP's of who got the SUB offer, and whether they had a relationship with SoFi already and already received a "relationship" SUB.

Good conversations @Credit12Fico 

You may be onto something with the offerings....set total but available to a max of X depending on how you get it.

I continue to see SUB's if I take out a personal loan (don't need) or refinance student debt (don't have) so I wonder if I'll have another option for something else.  With many people getting this card this month and last, it'll be interesting in 3-6 months how they respond with CLI's or other offers.  The only "long term" offer I read about was the potential to lower your credit card APR after 12 months of good behavior.  I know the card is issued through Bank of Missouri but I don't know if the loans they offer are from them directly or this 3rd party FI.

Message 41 of 42
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: SOFI MC Approval.

Congrats CC !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.