Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sct

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sct

I was checking out on overstock. I got the pop up that said I was preapproved. I accidentally hit the back button and it went away. Any tips on how to get it to pop up again?
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sct

Check out again with an incognito browser.

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok...what's an incognito browser? Lol
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Use Goolge Chrome.  Right Click on your Google Chrome icon in the tray at the bottom of your screen.  You'll see the incognito browser.  It means hide yourself while on the internet.

Message 4 of 16
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Or you can just clear your cookies and history and go thru the motions of checking out again
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

consider yourself lucky! 

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Or you can just clear your cookies and history and go thru the motions of checking out again

When you clear out your cookies/browsing history on Google Chrome, every credit card you pay and every site you often visit requires you to find your screennames and password information again to access your regular sites.  Often they will say they do not recognize the computer you are using and need to send you a text.

Pain in the butt.  I simply use incognito....or maybe I only do what you suggest when I want a new card.

Most of my SCTs since my days of having 12 Comenity cards and I X-out of the screen and don't accept anyway.

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used a private browser and a different email and it came up again. Not sure if it was the browser, the email, or both. But thank you for the tips!
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I used a private browser and a different email and it came up again. Not sure if it was the browser, the email, or both. But thank you for the tips!

So you got in, yes?

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.