Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Success!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shopping Cart Success!!!!

The Shopping Cart Trick FINALLY worked for me!!! I'd been trying since August, and ended up just taking the HP in February since I still was having no success and needed to establish some sort of revolving accounts on my CR. Today, I tried just for the heck of it and SUCCESS!!! I was approved for a Roaman's card with a $250 CL (small, but typical) and then, much to my pleasant surprise, I got the pop-up on HSN with a pre-approval for $750!!!! My highest CL to date!!! I'm so freaking excited right now it's not even funny. Smiley Happy

I just wanted to share so that if anyone reading this has been discouraged by the Comenity pop-ups before - DON'T GIVE UP!!

Time to tend my garden for a few months. Smiley Happy

12 REPLIES 12
someg33k
Established Contributor

Re: Shopping Cart Success!!!!

Congrats!

I used to have that card. Liked using it for the zero percent deal.

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. Smiley Happy

And, this is an off topic question, but I have been wondering how people are having images of their cards as their signature. I would like to do that, but haven't been able to figure it out... ?

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That's how I began my rebuilding stage, from Comenity popup preapprovals. They helped me improve my credit from very poor (low to mid 500), now a year and a half later (650-664), thanks to Synchrony. Both banks ROCK.
Message 4 of 13
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 5 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Jack-In-Box-Toy-89285.gif

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you. Smiley Happy

And, this is an off topic question, but I have been wondering how people are having images of their cards as their signature. I would like to do that, but haven't been able to figure it out... ?

This is a sticky thread at the top of the Smorgasboard section:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td-p/2262839

HTH

Message 7 of 13
Dut
Established Member

Congrats! That is awesome.

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I have the HSN card and I love it!    Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 13
jbsea
Established Contributor

Congrats on your cards!!!

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.