Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Southwest approved

tag
Greers
Established Member

Southwest approved

I'm in the house with chase. I got citi aadvantage last week and today I found out that chase approved me 2 days ago SL 2000. Are they good with increases?. I got the 50k mile bonus after spending 2k in 3month. Citi also gave me 50k after 1k in 3 months. I can remember when I couldn't get water to borrow. Hard work really pays off.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Southwest approved

Chase isn't known to be very good with SP CLI's although they do happen to some.  If they happen they happen and be pleased.  Never had an auto CLI on any of my 4 although rarely come close the limits either so no need for a CLI other than it would just be nice ot haveSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new cards!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! 

Message 5 of 10
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your approvals!

Message 6 of 10
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! This is one of the first cards I am going to apply for when it is time to come out of the garden. 

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm really interested in getting this card, what was your score that got you approved?

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.