Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State Farm Visa Approval

tag
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

Re: State Farm Visa Approval

Efx 701, tu 739, exp 735 lots of inq too many.
Message 11 of 26
Erusidhion
Frequent Contributor

I too applied for the very same card and got a 7-10 message and thought I was denied. I got a letter in the mail for idenitity verification. I mailed in everything last week so hopefully I'll hear something this week or see something pop up on my account screen. I currently have 4 vehicles insured through State Farm. So I do have a relationship with them already. I too have a lot of inquiries and borderline 700 scores. We'll see what happens next week! Congratulations to you.

EQ 654 -- 43 Inquiries
TU 695 -- 54 Inquiries
EX 668 -- 50 Inquiries

Utilization: 9% AAoA: 20 months Total History: 3Y
Updated: 08/04/2017 Premier 3B
Message 12 of 26
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

Give them a call I bet you are already approved. I trim mine in to the agent to speed things up. Thanks. They told me it takes 3-5 days for their loss prevention department to review documents must be a standard process for them.
Message 13 of 26
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

I'm seeing that 700 fico scores often get approvals for bank cards Amex blue I think takes a better score for approval 700 on efx got me a prime approval with discover. Only think that wasn't prime was the 21.74 goto rate I received but I did get the promo terms for first 14 months. The limit was good my second highest and it beat navy federal limit I currently have once lenders see you have a higher limit it works in your favor. Higher limits beget higher limits on approvals.
Message 14 of 26
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

Message 15 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

My app was also app $2,000 SL and same apr. What's your data points at time of app? I'm sitting 729 TU and 8 INQ after that app. 2 yr AAOA 

Message 16 of 26
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

FYI. I was approved for $2k with 740ish TU and a ton of new accounts and inq.. I think it took around 2 weeks from when I apped until I got the card
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 17 of 26
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Looks like things are loosening up a bit at SFB.

They used to be very conservative and inq sensitive

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely exciting. I was a little timid to apply, but it came through! Helps that they pulled TU.

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

FSB is still very conservative.  The cc is great if you have insurance with them as I did.  Otherwise, it is not.  I kept the card as my interest rate is 7.24%.

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.