Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Car Care CLI

tag
TheVig
Regular Contributor

Sync Car Care CLI

SP CLI $4700 to $8800 via luv button. Not bad considering it only sees a few dollars worth of fuel every three months or so.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sync Car Care CLI

Congrats! They can be generous with they’re CLIs I found with my experience and now yours. I’ll go for another CLI and hope it’s a good one lol.
Message 2 of 10
TheVig
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! They can be generous with they’re CLIs I found with my experience and now yours. I’ll go for another CLI and hope it’s a good one lol.

Yes they can be generous. But they can get spooked. With that said I'm in the garden with sync for awhile. I've got some decent limits with my Sync cards.

Amazon 10k

Walmart 10k

Walmart MC 10k

Sam's Club MC 10k

Car Care 8.8k

Lowe's 10k

PayPal Extras MC 10k

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

No go on CLI. Maxed out at 10k for now with them.
Message 5 of 10
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@TheVig wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes they can be generous. But they can get spooked. With that said I'm in the garden with sync for awhile. I've got some decent limits with my Sync cards.

Amazon 10k

Walmart 10k

Walmart MC 10k

Sam's Club MC 10k

Car Care 8.8k

Lowe's 10k

PayPal Extras MC 10k

You can free up some room by getting rid of 2 of the 3 I highlighted. I had a Walmart card with a 10K limit which was converted and upgraded to a Walmart MC. I also joined SamClub and was granted a $10k MC which is now $14k. Since the Sams MC and the Walmart MC can be used in either location I closed the Walmart MC (the regular one was closed when I upgraded to the MC version). Note that the only store cards I have are Amazon $10k, Lowes $35k and Home Depot ($25k), my sync exposure is Lowes, Amazon and Sams Club ($69k total). 

If you are worried about "capping out" with Sync you've got several duplicate cards that could easily go. 

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

What credit bureau did sams pull and what score they look for
Message 7 of 10
TheVig
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
What credit bureau did sams pull and what score they look for

Sync primarily pulls TU for the Sam's Club cards. Thats who they pulled when I app for the card back in 2016. Have been know to pull Experian too. My TU08 score at the time was a little above 710. My CL started out at $1200. Less than 4 months later I had the card up to $10k.

Message 8 of 10
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Has anyone been able to crack $10K limit on the Car Care card...?

Message 9 of 10
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Same here....do you know why?

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.