Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SyncB Walmart CLI - 2 times in one statement cycle

tag
_NERD
Established Contributor

SyncB Walmart CLI - 2 times in one statement cycle

Got a bump to 4k from 3500 through CS. They sent a code via text for verification this time.  I specifically asked them to pull a fresh TU report, and the person I spoke with confirmed more than once that she was using a fresh TU report.  Couple weeks ago I went to 3500 from 900.  I saw that my CreditWise FAKO score in the Capital One app went to 720 this morning, from 642 last week. That motivated me to call CS (=

I always ask for a fresh report. The person I spoke with said she was unable to tell me my TU score, but I would receive a letter in the mail explaining why I did not receive the full CLI to 25k. 25k requests are standard procedure for the NERD. She did, however, state something about a fresh report every 30 days. If, when the letter arrives, it turns out she used the report from 2 weeks ago, I'll just request another CLI at the end of the month.

4k is still better than 3500. 

3B profile optimization in progress...
37 REPLIES 37
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: SyncB Walmart CLI - 2 times in one statement cycle

Congrats! Trying to make sure the.lenders are using fresh pulls is always a bit tough.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 38
EmmaGolden
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!!

Your Walmart card gives you  TU FICO. Mine updates on the 10th. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 38
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats you must use it heavily 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 38
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Way to go!!! Smiley Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 5 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the 2nd increase and the score increase!!

Message 6 of 38
_NERD
Established Contributor

Thank you all.

EmmaGolden: I saw that online, but I have to go paperless statements and I don't want to. I'll try to enroll, then go back to paper statements after I get my TU FICO. Hehe. I think my statement cuts on the 15th.

myjourney: I don't use the account at all right now. I just PIF for the first time last month, and I was nearly maxed out since I opened the account. I believe the increase in my TU score from PIF almost all my revolvers is what made this possible.

JustMe3: thank you for all the tips over the last month. Now I'm on the hunt for a balance transfer card ASAP to square away that furniture balance before the $1200+ interest kicks in next month.

Message 7 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@_NERD wrote:
Thank you all.

EmmaGolden: I saw that online, but I have to go paperless statements and I don't want to. I'll try to enroll, then go back to paper statements after I get my TU FICO. Hehe. I think my statement cuts on the 15th.

myjourney: I don't use the account at all right now. I just PIF for the first time last month, and I was nearly maxed out since I opened the account. I believe the increase in my TU score from PIF almost all my revolvers is what made this possible.

JustMe3: thank you for all the tips over the last month. Now I'm on the hunt for a balance transfer card ASAP to square away that furniture balance before the $1200+ interest kicks in next month.

Well I wish you knew what your real TU fico score is (you should be able to check it on your Walmart card pretty soon right?) because that would help us give you suggestions on BT cards; HOWEVER, since you are trying to get a mortgage, I'm going to have to tell you NOT to apply for anything right now, and just eat the extra money you're going to have to pay in interest for furniture account!

Message 8 of 38
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 9 of 38
_NERD
Established Contributor

Thanks alextercero

JustMe3: just consulted with my loan lady (aka the money girl). I'm clear to apply. Since the home is a new construction build, we're like 6 months or more away from closing. The new TL won't show up as a new account by closing. Okay okay I'll stop watching Power & go get my score. Sheesh.

Message 10 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.