Did you mean: 

Synchrony Amazon CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony Amazon CLI

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So I was just talking about how easy Sync cards are to grow and decided to go ahead and try to get a CLI on Amazon. 

I got this card at $1800 12/2018 and grew it to $6K over the course of the last year. I always get shot down when I request $10K so I decided to ask for $8K this time. Instantly approved!

I will go for $10K this summer when I don't have any credit card balances. 

I wasn't too sure how Synchrony felt about me closing my CareCredit less than 6 months after opening it and my B&H less than 12 so at least this confirms their algorithms still like me. 👍 

The only thing I do know, is that if you close a Synchrony card. You cannot get it until one year later. And not any earlier!

Ask Me how I knowSmiley Tongue

Yeah I figured that would be the case. Fortunately I still have Medicaid through this year at a minimum so I won't need CareCredit for anything and Payboo isn't really that valuable if you can't PIF large purchases. I am testing the Marvel to see what codes for 3% but that's one purchase a month to see what codes and what doesn't since cash back is posted monthly. If there isn't enough digital entertainment covered, I may axe it when it turns a year old in October. 

Message 21 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pinkandgrey wrote:

I think that next 2k will be doable. 10k here we come.

Congrats! That thing has grown beautifully. 

Thanks!

I am certain I'll be able to get it to $10K in a few months which is some nice padding for Amazon purchases. They gave me CareCredit at $10K out of the gate so obviously they believe I can handle it. I'm not in a hurry though. 

Message 22 of 38
Mv350
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increase Saeren!

Message 23 of 38
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 24 of 38
cr101
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I may axe it when it turns a year old in October. 

i can't wait til my portfolio is as big as yours and i can just throw cards away lol Smiley LOL congrats, saeren!

Message 25 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cr101 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I may axe it when it turns a year old in October. 

i can't wait til my portfolio is as big as yours and i can just throw cards away lol Smiley LOL congrats, saeren!

Just takes time and responsible use. You'll get there too. Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 38
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Congratulations !! Woo hooo!! I Heart Amazon!

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 27 of 38
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

@Saeren...

Well done..10K limit for Amazon Prime Store card is more than enough ..so yeah once you get it...just lock it there..

Grats/...._______________R.a.j

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 28 of 38
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

BIG  CONGRATS on growing your Synchrony Amazon CL to $8,000 - Way to GO my friend! Smiley Very Happy 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 29 of 38
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

Congrats! You'll hit 5 digits in no time! 

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.