Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Mastercard Approval

tag
MisterWives
Regular Contributor

Synchrony Mastercard Approval

I got a letter in the mail for a pre-qualified Synchrony Mastercard and as always I tried googling it to find the official website and see what kind of benefits it offers. The google result research were really weird and not what I was looking for even when I used pretty specific terms and the websites itself on the prequalifying letter there are no results for the website. I ended up having to just type the website from the letter word for word and applied then was approved for 5k SL!

I just got my new card today and the website for the credit card account itself is also not google searchable and in all honestly looks really sketchy it's like synchrony.synchrony.sychrony.com it's legit though but seriously overall really cautious approach for me seeing how their websites are named plus none are google searchable

Wants: PenFed Pathfinder Rewards(4x pts travel), PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature (5pts Gas, 3pts Restaurants and Grocery), U.S. Bank Cash+ (5% Categories), Chase Freedom Flex (5% Rotating Categories, 5% Travel, 3% Restaurants)
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Synchrony Mastercard Approval

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats...

Message 3 of 12
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Sync MC approval!

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

DoC has more on the mystery card here

Congrats! on your approval, MW.

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 7 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Interesting card, grats on the 5K Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 12
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

Congratualions on your approval!

Message 9 of 12
MisterWives
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

DoC has more on the mystery card here

Congrats! on your approval, MW.

Oh wow the card was only released 2 months ago. Thanks for the link it's very useful i've been trying to find if there was a $150 sign on bonus because I was thinking I saw it on the letter, but couldn't remember then couldn't even find an official website for the credit card.

Wants: PenFed Pathfinder Rewards(4x pts travel), PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature (5pts Gas, 3pts Restaurants and Grocery), U.S. Bank Cash+ (5% Categories), Chase Freedom Flex (5% Rotating Categories, 5% Travel, 3% Restaurants)
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.