cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Auto-CLI, but a bit more than usual.

tag
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Target Auto-CLI, but a bit more than usual.

Hello Everybody,

I got a Target RedCard with a $300 limit last June, which was automatically bumped up to $800 in December. I've been leaving under $50 on the card at the end of the last three statements and got a note today that my June statement was available. This time, the limit was $2,000, which was a surprise to me since the usual order seems to be $800 - $1,300 - $2,000. I'll take that as a surprise birthday present from Target (today's my birthday). To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing this graduate to a Mastercard, even though I have a lot of cards with much higher limits, but it would be a symbol of how things have changed since I started the rebuild about 18 months ago.

EQ-722, TU-736, EX-724 all Fico 8. For all of you Chase fans, I'm GettheFicooutofhere/24.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
austingal
Regular Contributor

Re: Target Auto-CLI, but a bit more than usual.

Congrats! This is the next card I'm applying for after I have my last few baddies off my reports. I'm hoping to grow it into a mastercard as well.

Message 2 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Super sweet bday gift Bizarro, LOL/24/WUTSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI

Message 4 of 5
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats and happy birthday!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.