Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Card CLI

tag
CreditGame12
Contributor

Target Card CLI

Well, I woke up to my 9th statement with Target, and logged in to pay. Target has kept raising me like clockwork every 3 months. This increase was the greatest one so far.
Applied for the card and approved 12/2018.
300>800>1100>2500

That increase over doubled my current limit. I was SHOCKED. I'm hoping this next increase takes me over the threshold to see that MC upgrade! 😊🤞
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Target Card CLI

Congrats!!

Message 2 of 11
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Very nice!
AU

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice increase, congrats! 

Message 4 of 11
CashBackQueen
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! I didn't think Target liked to give CLI's but this is awesome!!! What are your scores like and which card version do you have, store or MC?
BK7 DC 1/2/18 • Progress as of 5/10/22:

TCL: $89,350 • If it ain't got rewards, I don't want it Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 11
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

Kudos.

You are demonstrating that Target's RedCard can be among the most regular CLI cards out there.

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 6 of 11
CreditGame12
Contributor

@cashbackqueen
I have the regular Target card. I'm hoping it gets upgraded at the 5k mark.

Current utilization is around 20% total. Have a couple cards at 80% util (I know bad, but they are on balance transfers and I'm paying them off. They were at 100%) Target card had $400 owed out of $1100 balance when the CLI was given. I pay off every month. This was a month where I spent more than normal there. Normally I charge between $50-$100/month and pay off after the statement generates.

Scores are at 660ish between each bureau. Once that util comes down on those cards, I'll be back over 680-690. They're killing me and they are my focus to pay down.
Message 7 of 11
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

How much spend do you put on the card every month if you dont mind

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 8 of 11
CreditGame12
Contributor

I typically spend $50-$100 each month, but this month was about $400. I PIF on this card every month, but I wait for the balance to post before I do.
Message 9 of 11
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats OP!! I'm on a similar path as well.  I got the card last year around this time and I went from 300-500-700-and now 1800.  I just logged in and was shocked to see that increase.  I been carrying a balance the last couple months that'll be paid off next month, but otherwise I use the card faithfully.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.