Did you mean: 

Target

tag
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Re: Target

Congrats

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tomgon1981 wrote:

has something changed with target lately haven't been on my fico in awhile logged in today to see my target credit limit went from $1000 to $3000 thanks target 

I've had 3 bumps in the last 6 months. I was at 800 for years, then they went 1100, 1500 and today I just happened to notice on my statement that my limit was 2k. I try to put one small store trip on it everymonth and then carry a balance of about $50 on it. I like how target doesn't tell you. Always makes for a nice surprise. I always get the letter about it after I find out.

Message 12 of 20
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I don't have them. But being on these threads, for a good bit of time, it seemed I read that this card never grew. Within the last few months, I've seen the opposite. Maybe they just woke up.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 13 of 20
MagicShot
Contributor

It appears they are may be offering upgrades to Target Mastercard on eligible accounts.

Message 14 of 20
Tomgon1981
Frequent Contributor

That would be a nice upgrade, maybe that's next 

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MagicShot wrote:

It appears they are may be offering upgrades to Target Mastercard on eligible accounts.

I just got my letter about this in the mail today.  I am debating whether to tak ethe uprade or not.

Message 16 of 20
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Awesome!

Message 17 of 20
Tomgon1981
Frequent Contributor

My upgrade letter was also in the mail today 

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm interesting. .. seems like these are all auto CLI do u kno if we request one via website is it hard pull or sp? What bureau are they reviewing? Guess ill go check my old sock drawer card ...
Message 19 of 20
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats! I can't wait to get home and check the mail and see if target has a letter for me lol!
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.